Chasing my dream...
Dear diary, I've finally get the chance to pursue my studies in medical fields. Yeah, it's like a dream come true. Ever since I was like 6, I've always been dreaming about being a doctor when I grow up but then when I was 15, I barely made it in one of the biggest exams in high school.
The exam which will decide what course you'll be taking in form 4. Due to my not-so-good result, I got an accounting course which I hate it the most in the first place 😥. But after 2 years of learning accountings and businness all that, I suddenly fell in love with those subjects smh hahaha yeah smh.
Then blah blah blah spm blah blah blah upu (They offered me nothing but thank god I got back-up plans). After much of sortion everything/one lead me with 2 choices. Whether to persue my study at Unikl which offered me Foundation in Business or Pusrawi, Diploma in Medical Laboratoty Tech. I chose unikl in the first place because 1) Its foundation which will shorten my study 2) It will be easy for me because I was an accounting students in high shcool.
But my parents insists me to take diploma in pusrawi because 1) Its diploma which is I dont have to struggle like matrics/foundation 2) I get to work with pusrawi at their hospital when I graduate. I dont know which to choose but then I realized that not everyone get what they wanted (I agree with that 100%).
So I've decided to choose diploma at pusrawi since its always been my dream to study/work in medical fields. And you know what, sometimes your parents know whats best for you smh so always listen to them. I'm so grateful to have such a supportive parents ❤️❤️❤️. Alhamdulillah for everything! 😚
