Nearly..
So result rayuan for upu came out today. Idk maybe it's just me or what I'm just so excited about it.It's like you're given second chance and it's your only chance and you don't want to waste it. Again. So when the clock striked 12, I immediatey check it online.
And guess what, I didn;t got any offer. Yeah. I've been waiting for this second chance like forever and I didn't expected it to turned out that way. I nearly, nearly freaked out but I tried to act as calm as I can infront of everyone. Just act like I haven't check it yet. Idk maybe my result was sooooo bad that I didnt got any goddanm offer from any ipta.
Yeah, idk what to expected but this was probably my last hope (exclude iptss) so tah la. Well I guess I'm not worth even an offer from them, it's official now. I'm an idiot. I guess they don't even bother to look at my bad result. It's just a waste of time. I don't even deserve even second chance. I get it. Now I declare that I have bad blood with iptas. Done!
