Have Faith.
So yeah Hiiiiiiiii!!!! If you've read my earlier post, it was about me nearly gave up for not getting any offer from any gov college or university. But hey guess what, I'm in matrics now 😄 yeahhh who would've thougth that could happen?
So yeah it all started like another lazy, boring, same routine. I was watching tv with my mom and her friend wtv. I abruptly felt like somethings not rigth like there is something that I hven't done yet. Then I remembered! It was the day when rayuan matriks came out so I immediately check it online. At first I thougth it was a mistake because it stated 'Tahniah!'.
When I read the rest it turned out it was an offerrrrrrr! I screamed like idk like what hahahahhaha and my mom terkezut au hahahahah yeahh I've always wanted to get my butt in matrics smh because idk maybe it's like my dad's dream. He always said that 'Korang ni level matriks'. So when I got the offer it felt like I've made him proud laaa camtu 😅 The result came out on 18th june and the registration date was on 25th june.
Can u imagine how kelam kabut everyone was just to get every single thing for my college life hahahha 😆 so yeah bla bla bla bla fast foward bla bla bla, it's already been 2 weeks since I've started my college life but mannnnnn it was tough! being second intake kids is tough! because we start off a bit late from the first intake kids so yeah ada la tertinggal sikit belajar 😖
But you know what? sometimes you have to be tough and never lose hope to chase your dream aite? So here I stand, I'm gonna make my parents proud of my achievements in the future, just wait okay guys 😎
