idek what to expect anymore..
Well i guess you'd know the root of my post for today right? So hmmm its been a month since i left matrics. I decided to work after raya but him on the other hand started a week after we left matrics.
At first I thought it will still be the same like i will be okay not texting him for a day until he finally came home. For the first 2 weeks i was kinda okay with it but then idk laaa maybe, maybe he was so tired kot yela pergi pagi balik malam then ofc la nak rest, we didnt text regularly dah.
I was kinda okay with it but what im not okay with is that dia jenis yang tak banyak bercerita. Its not like i bosan dengan dia bcs i know thats how he is tapi lama lama i'll eventually get bored duh like sampai bila nak mengada and no storytelling? He's the one yang minta sangat that storytelling session when the moment i nearly gave up with our relationship but then still be acting that way.
Entah idk. Since our last fight tu, dia macam dah lain. I mean like dulu kalau i merajuk he'll found out right after that and try to comfort me but now dia macam dah tak kisah kalau i merajuk berhari hari pun. Dulu kalau i main main like takutkan dia about leaving, he will beg me to stay eventho i was just joking. Tapi sekarang nampak dia macam dah tak kisah like, if i want to walk away, he will be just fine with that.
Wow, I really didnt expect he will turned out like this. It hurts, like so bad seeing him change to another person that i dont even know who anymore. What was I expecting? That he will remained the same after i've hurted him?
Maybe its my fault. Maybe i was the one who changed him to be that why. He was so hurted when i did that, i can clearly see his pain. Hmmm, what have i done? Could it be the same like before?
