Fighting 💪💪💪


Hello again blogggggg, okay hahah to be honest I actually don't post this much but since it's already week 4 which I should probabaly have 8 posts by now but I only have 7 (including this one 😭) Soooooooo I have to post A LOOOOT to catch up. 

Well I guess that already explained the title of this post right? Yeah for these past few days right after I joined the Para Asean Games, I don't know I guess I'm starting to feel the heat like..... I don't know how to explain it. Okay I'm starting to have tons of assignments 😭 (agaaaain, including this one haha) I mean I'm okay with a lot of assignments because I already used to it back in matric. Its normal to have like 4-5 assignments in a week and Alhamdulillah I handled it well because not all of it have to be submit in the same week.

 I don't know but this time it really hits me hard because everything have to be submit BY THIS WEEEEKKKK ðŸ˜¢ Goshhh I'm gonna cry a river 😰  It's already wednesday and tommorow I have to submit 2 microeconomic tutorial andddddd guess what? I havent complete one of it 😢 and account tutorial also have to be submit by tommorow 😣 math tutorial on friday gahhhhhhhhh I need a break from all of thisss!!! I can't think straight at this phase. 

Hmmmm maybe I have to learn again how I handle those bulk of assignments like I did back in matric. Everything is going to be easy is we make it easy InshaAllah, pray for me so that I can handle those assignment in ease (Praying for those who struggle the same thing as I do) Aminnnnn.... Let's get on the dean list and make our parents proud 💚💛💜