Once in a life time experience...


Well hello there again, I'm here to write for my not-so-third post (because I blogged a lot back then but I reverted it to draft for awhile for Computer Application assignment ðŸ˜…) so yeahhhhh it has been a few days since I joined as 9th Para Asean Games volunteer as Wau Factors. 

I must say, it's probably my kind of highlight of the year (Despite graduated from matric and got an offer to do my degree in UKM) I remembered when I got an email from my basic beach volleyball lecturer to join the volunteering as to cover our missed class. I immediately mentioned it to my roommate and my front room friends (I considered them as my roommates also ðŸ˜‚) And the next day we registered right away at FSSK. We took part as marshall in the opening and closing ceremony. 

I was sooooooooooo excited I mean yeah it was my first time doing volunteering tho. We have to attend khursus umum and khusus which they explained what to do what we shouldn't do while we're doing our volunteering. 

For the first few days of training for the opening, it was toughhhhhh ðŸ˜° Because we havent got our accreditation cards yet. The function of it is when we wear our volunteer uniform and the card, we can ride lrt, mrt and rapid kl for free. But before we got our cards, we have to use our own money to get to KL Sport City Stadium. 

The training was tiring but I had so much fun doing it. Then the day came for the opening, everything went smooth and I got the chances to take pictures with Muhammad Ziyad Zolkefli and Abdul Latif Romly ðŸ™ˆ They were so tall and I look soooooo short (Helpppp) hahahahha ðŸ˜„ We also were provided with eating tokens RM 50 per day. For the opening we trained for 3 days and earn RM 150, Alhamdulillah for that. But for the closing we trained for 2 days only. 

The closing was so muchhhhhhh fun. I got to see Yuna face-to-face!!!!!! She's sooooo pretty and I got too excited when I got to enjoy tthe moment with my friends. Yeah to me its like once in a life time experience for me because Para Asean Games only happen once in 2 years but the thing is, youre not gonna get the chance to join the next volunteering because it would be held at the next Asean country which Philliphines. 

Maybe we could join in again but I guess in 10 years when it would be held at Malaysia again. Such a great experiences, surely going to miss all the memories I created while doing the volunteering job ðŸ˜„😄😄