Thinking about future, scares me...


Hello again.. So todays post is quiet boring since Im actually not in the mood to membebel hahaha but it's computer application class so we were asked to post about somethinggg so hmmm waittt im trying to squeeze something out of my head 😨 

Okayyy of course la at this phase of age, the only thing that we should probably think of is about our future (Orrr is it just me who always think about it all the time????) I don't know how to express it but as I grew older, I'm starting to think about my future I mean yeahhh everyone else does right? But me on the other hand kept thinking about it sampai dalam kelas pun boleh mengelamun terukssss. Orang lain menung fikir benda lain and here I am thinking about what will happen after I graduted.

Haihhh I mean look at our economy now, berapa banyak graduan yang grad tapi lepastu menganggur? Belajar tinggi-tinggi pun still menganggur 😓 And thats what scares me the mostttt. I remembered back in matric, our economy lecturer or nama dia paling famous orang panggil 'umi' used to told us about what is happening with our economy, kenapa masa belajar dipanjangkan and so all. She said one of the reason why students sekarang grad lambat sebab nak mengelakkan pengangguran kitaran which is bila ramai sangat graduan grad then peluang pekerjaan yang sikit tak cukup nak tampung jumlah graduan yang tamat belajar. Jadiiiii, kerajaan telah memanjangkan tempoh belajar so that they can avoid pengangguran kitaran. Yeah it sounds easy for then but ofcourse its not easy for us tho 😣 

Well I guess its for our own good too, right? Naahhhh I'm just scared that bila belajar tinggi and you have no work experiences (Like me), then orang taknak ambil bekerjaaa ahhhhhh takutnyaaaaaa 😢 Tapi tula orang cakap, semua ada rezeki masing masing. We just have to wait for it and ofcourse work for it too, am i right? Sooo buat masa ni, focus jela belajar. I just hope that my journey through all this will be at ease, InshaAllah Aminnnn