Dramassss
Well as you can see the post image, you know what it meant right? I just don't know anymore. Why do people always take me for granted? Am I too nice that they even dare to set a foot on my face?
Well I guess being mean is easier than being kind but you still get treated like 💩 Everyone have their own limit too and I'm afraid they've pushed me way too far from my limit line.
The problem is, I'm just not the type of person who would even have the guts to get angry at people like I don't even know how to show someone that I hate him/her. Ughhhhh I wish I have that mean-looking-kind-of-face so that people won't even bother to hit me up but at the same time, I lovessss to talk to people so much.
Hmmm I guess that's the thing. I'm waaay too friendly that some people think that it's okay to use me/step on me 👊👊👊 Haihh I just hope that I won't have to meet those kind of people anymore in 2018. Wait what? haha in your dream, harisa 😒
