Group project?


Hmmm so yeah, final is just a few days awayyy so of course at this phase, we all be drowning with tons of assignments, group projects, test and all 😓 Right now, I have 3 group projects, 3 group assignments and 3 tutorials (whats with the number 3 tho 😧?) well thats a lotttttt.

My environmental of philosophy projects (proposal & poster) done already. Took us months to complete the whole proposal, 8 hours straigth to design the poster all by ourselfffff. Well, its an environmental-kind-of-theme so our poster should be made of something that is reusable, recyle kind of thang. Im kinda satisfied with the outcome i mean like, it was made out of scraps but it turned out really "professional"? hahahah can I use that term? Whatever it is, i can't wait for the presentation dayyyy 😁

Okay for my next group project is kind of...... something else. For my basic beach volleyball citra we were asked to organize an event. Beach volleyball friendly, to be exact. And... I have to become one of the player, which I have no idea how to play that sport (weird that I even have the guts to registered that citra aite? 😂) To be honest, it was tina's idea at first hahahahah 😁 She said "why not kita cuba?" so yeah, why not we try a new sport? And soooo we did! Well, it was worth it! We learnt a lot through that course. And noww it's our time to make that event happen! Wish us luck 💓

The other 3 group projects, its microeconomic tutorials. Guess what? We have to submit all 3 of them at the same day which is this thursday, probably the same day we have to submit another 3 account tutorials..... Im deeeeeeEEEEEeeead. Please don't wake me up until my convo day 😞

To be honest, I'd prefer individuals work than a group project because why? yeahh, the picture above says it all I guess 😕 Hmmm I just hope that my carrymark won't drag me down later or else, I might have to work 10x harder for my final 😞 May Allah ease everything, Amiin 💞