27th?
Soooooo it has been 13 weeks since my first semester of degree started and to be honest im quite sad that it's coming to an end already. Feels like yesterday was my first class. Wowww how time flies so fast isn't? 😮
Okayy it's my 27th post which the next one will be my 28th post and that means, this whole blog-posting assignment will be done. For this post, I'm gonna tell my honest thoughts and what I've gained throughout my time while doing this assignment.
I've been blogging since I was like 14, I guess but all the posts has been deleted because hahah Idk, sebab masatu masa budak budak kot so mostly post macam merepek sikit laa 🙉 But if you scroll through my blog, my post starts with the 'my first post'. Actually I've archieved some of my previous post due to privacy matter? AHAH no lahh... just kidding.. Once this assignments done, I'll reconsider to repost it back ehehe 💁
To be honest, I did have fun writting, posting, story telling while doing this assignments. Why? Hahaha Idk, maybe I'm just the type of person who lovesssss to write a lottt 💓 I'm kind of curious what Mdm Shaz will say when she scroll through my blog because hahahhaha we were expected to have 28 post by the week 14. And I guess I only have like 14 posts that I typed on my own and the rest are Lang Leav's poems 😚 Would she considered me cheating for not posting my own ideas? 😓😓😓 hahah I hope not..
What I remembered was, the post are random and we could post about anything, our interest, daily routines and all. So I've decided to post my favourite poetery of all 💗 It's not like I'm trying to cheat so that I don't have to write as much as everyone else does, I just want to share to everyone my passion of poems 👉👈 nothing more than that. So every post that I've wrote (well, typed technically), I'll put some of my favourite poems of Lang Leav hehe that's it..
I would like to say, thanks to people who helps me a lot in making this assignment a success(?) 💖 Now it's time for us to focus on our final exam, let's do thissss 👊
