A movie-goer?
Out of blue, I feels like posting something because of the date? I guess? I mean look at today's date 21/12/17, and my previous post was 12/12/2017. I know didn't correlate at all but I still feel like i should post anything on this blog. eher
To be honest, I'm not a movie-goers bcs I don't quite like watching movies. Yeah I know it sounds weird but that's me. Waiit, what I meant is, I don't like watching movies at cinema.
Used to think that it's such a waste bcs yeah, when you want to watch movie at the cinema, it will cost you gas, tolls, and the tickets ofc. Popcorns, snacks also. Why would you waste sooo much money on a movie that will come out soon on the internet when you can watch it at home with such comfort? Well, if they create the cinemas with a bit of twist like the picture above, I guess I'll reconsider becoming a movie-goer. Yiks
I rarely go to cinema unless if someone asked me to. Sometimes I would say no, and rather stroll around the mall than having to squeeze my money out of my pocket. No, it's not like I'm a cheapskate. I'm not. It's just.... haih I don't know how to say it but uhmm yeah. Well I guess it's bcs our family rarely watch movie in cinemas? Idk.
But since I've dated this one guy, I'm kind of becoming a movie-goer. HAHAHA Didnt expected it either 😥 Every date with him won't be complete without watching a movie. Tbh, I don't like it at first but ughhhh when I thought about it back, "What kind of girlfriend who doesnt want to accompany her boyfriend watching movie?" and "How bad could it be, right? Let's just cope with it"
I remembered, falling asleep in the cinema bcs the movie was boringggggg. And what made it more awkward was that, I woke up on his shoulder like wadehekkkk? When did that happened tho? 😥 But then there was just me, went back to my beauty sleep except, I looked the other way bcs I don't want him to see my face blushing 🙈
Well, maybe it's true. Some said "Love can change a person the way a parent change a baby - awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess". Yeah. Cliche, I know.
I'm not saying that I'm going to be a movie-goer just for him. My point is, a person would do anything for her/his love one even though it's the thing that they don't like. I'm still trying to cope with it, still trying to 'like' it evethough I don't.
Wish me luck 👌
Love,
Your noob girlfriend eher
To be honest, I'm not a movie-goers bcs I don't quite like watching movies. Yeah I know it sounds weird but that's me. Waiit, what I meant is, I don't like watching movies at cinema.
Used to think that it's such a waste bcs yeah, when you want to watch movie at the cinema, it will cost you gas, tolls, and the tickets ofc. Popcorns, snacks also. Why would you waste sooo much money on a movie that will come out soon on the internet when you can watch it at home with such comfort? Well, if they create the cinemas with a bit of twist like the picture above, I guess I'll reconsider becoming a movie-goer. Yiks
I rarely go to cinema unless if someone asked me to. Sometimes I would say no, and rather stroll around the mall than having to squeeze my money out of my pocket. No, it's not like I'm a cheapskate. I'm not. It's just.... haih I don't know how to say it but uhmm yeah. Well I guess it's bcs our family rarely watch movie in cinemas? Idk.
But since I've dated this one guy, I'm kind of becoming a movie-goer. HAHAHA Didnt expected it either 😥 Every date with him won't be complete without watching a movie. Tbh, I don't like it at first but ughhhh when I thought about it back, "What kind of girlfriend who doesnt want to accompany her boyfriend watching movie?" and "How bad could it be, right? Let's just cope with it"
I remembered, falling asleep in the cinema bcs the movie was boringggggg. And what made it more awkward was that, I woke up on his shoulder like wadehekkkk? When did that happened tho? 😥 But then there was just me, went back to my beauty sleep except, I looked the other way bcs I don't want him to see my face blushing 🙈
Well, maybe it's true. Some said "Love can change a person the way a parent change a baby - awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess". Yeah. Cliche, I know.
I'm not saying that I'm going to be a movie-goer just for him. My point is, a person would do anything for her/his love one even though it's the thing that they don't like. I'm still trying to cope with it, still trying to 'like' it evethough I don't.
Wish me luck 👌
Love,
Your noob girlfriend eher
