THIS IS FOR YOU
You,
You were the first guy who taught me the real meaning of love,
You were the first guy who I've loved too much until I didn't realize that it will kill me someday,
You were the first guy who I've never get tired fighting for,
You were the first guy who I would literally die for,
You were the first guy who I'd do anything to make you happy,
You were the first guy who I trusted so much that I can't seem to find any reason to not trusting you,
You were the first guy who never fail to make me fall in love with you every single day,
But that was long time ago,
Now,
You're just someone who taught me that true love doesn't exist,
You're just someone who showed me that even the person you've never imagine would hurt you, hurted you,
You're just someone who make my eyes wide open that it was never 'love' back then,
You're just someone who are not worth figthing for,
You're just someone who never appreciate what I did for you,
You're just someone who I used to know.
Half of my world died, half of me died after I figured it out.
But that was then.
Now, it didn't hurt me anymore.
I found myself and the happiness which I've never thought I would get back.
I'm totally over it. I'm free.
I don't hold any grudge not that I don't forgive you either but I wish you'll never find true happiness because of what you've did to me.
And that's the only thing I can never, ever throw away from me.